Amazon Webstore Data Migration Features
Data Migration Tool
(Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento)
(Amazon Webstore Importer App)
|Custom Text & Custom Number||—||—|
|Dynamic 301 URL redirect||—||—|
Migrate your store to a new ecommerce platform
Come July 2016, and Amazon Webstore would shut down. It is now imperative to move your existing site from Amazon Webstore to a different platform with all data ASAP. This could be a daunting task, but do not worry anymore! We at V Group have a very systematic plan to migrate your existing site from Amazon Webstore to the new ecommerce platform.
Data backupData backup from the existing site on Amazon Webstore
- The complete product information including main and alternate images would be exported.
- Backup of the following would be taken:
- Lifestyle banners/images from the Amazon Webstore file library.
- All third party scripts.
- Category structure with SKU mappings
- Copy from the content pages.
- Customer Information (First name, Last name, email address, Shipping address etc.) of your Amazon Webstore customers will be exported.
- Historical orders of the Amazon Webstore customers will be exported.
- Customer Reviews from Amazon Webstore would be exported.
- Site map of the existing Amazon Webstore will be created and exported.
- The Google Shopping feed will be downloaded (if enabled on your store)
Integration and DevelopmentIntegration and Development on the new ecommerce platform
- Set up account on the new ecommerce platform.
- Upload the products and set up inventory.
- Customer Information will be updated and an email would be sent to the customers notifying them to activate their account on the new platform.
- Historical orders from Amazon Webstore will be uploaded
- Product specific Customer Reviews would be uploaded.
- The new site would be implemented with Responsive design and custom features on the new ecommerce platform under a temporary/canonical URL.
- Multiple Payment gateways would be integrated.
- Third party scripts would be integrated.
- Shipping and Tax settings will be configured.
- DNS changes would be made to point the domain name to the new ecommerce platform.
- 301 URL redirects would be made on the new ecommerce platform to protect the search engine rankings of the Home, Category, Product detail and Content pages.