There are numerous physical retail stores that haven’t yet built up their online businesses.These retailer are often confused and desperate to find out – whether or not moving their business online increase their overall revenue? On the other hand, fulfillment of their online business requirement? To answer each one of their inquiries, we at V Group Inc., a leading eCommerce web development company, set up goals to increase store owner’s revenue by adding value through our partnerships, products and expertise on platforms such as Shopify, Magento, Drupal, WordPress, Bigcommerce etc. Our on-shore / off-shore service model brings in a high return on their investments. Over the years, our team has grown to also specialize in custom mobile application development for all major platforms: iOS, Android, Windows, AppleWatch, and AndroidWear.
Without a doubt, online business sites are the considerable routes for a wide range of small, medium and enterprise level organizations to expand their customer approach and sell products online. But before taking any decision, it is essential to make a proper planning, arrangements, exact implementation procedure and identify economically viable e-commerce platform services. While considering building up an E-store, a business owner battle with load of obvious confusions like:
1. Selection of an Appropriate Platform: It’s a necessity that has to be sorted before you begin with an eCommerce site. Some of the top platforms you can pick from are Magento, Shopify, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, WooCommerce, Bigcommerce, and so on to plan and create an online store. Choosing the appropriate eCommerce platform is simply the establishment of building a determined and adequate online shopping store.
2. Suitable & Creative Design: It is true that a good design elevates your brand visibility and amplifies sales. You need a unique design experienced person who has knowledge about E-Store designing. There are many aspects you need in order to grab customers’ attention such as colors, design patterns, background etc. and all should be in-line with your business idea.
3. E-commerce Website Development and Plugins: To give that edge to your ecommerce website over others, it is very important to get the website developed by a team of certified developers and enable some of the key plugins for better website access, navigation, product management, customer visits, feedback and sales tracking.
4. Site Search Feature: According to the study, up to 30% of customers use site search feature, they do not explore categories to select a product and buy. Hence creating a simple, proper and internally linked site search facility for customers will make your site user-friendly for the customers to find out relevant products.
5. Brand Awareness through Social Media: Social media is the most powerful medium nowadays to attract the attention of the buyers and to create brand pages, post offers, deals, promos etc.
Considering all these factors in e-commerce development, business owners need to reach out to an e-commerce solution provider company to solve their e-commerce related issue.