- Online Theme Editor: Option to edit the theme PHTML, CSS, Images from Magento Admin Section. It has an editor to support all type of file. Seller can add new files and directories as per design theme.
- The CMS and Block Staging/Preview: The CMS pages and Block are saved in the preview mode (staging) and user can preview the site and check if it is all set then user can publish site changes to live.
- Preview: User can preview the store using preview menu on the top menu section of Magento, where user can see the changes that have done by the user but not yet published.
- Publish: This extension has a feature to publish the changes that you have done on the theme and the pages and if you publish the changes it appears to live site. It also have the scheduled publish feature in that case you can provide a date when you want to publish the changes on the live site and on that day the site changes will be published.
- Rollback: This extension has a feature to rollback your last published data. Some time we want to rollback the last published data due to lots of reasons. So with the help of this feature you can easily rollback published data.